Welcome to DevilGroup - Carding Forum - Free Premium Accounts

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features such as download links. by joining our free
community you will have access to posts topics,communicate privately with other members (PM),respond to polls,upload content and access many other special features.
Registration is fast,simple and absolutely free so please,
 Click Sign up Button For Register 

- Advertisement Area -
For purchasing Ads contact ICQ : 623378515 
http://cloud-shack.com/ https://rescator.cm/
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bomb

How to get any steam game for free [legal]

4 posts in this topic

hi DG Bomb is here In this post, I'm going to give you my personal, detailed method of getting Steam games for free. The first game I used this for was Garry's Mod and it worked perfectly. Note that this method may take up to 48 hours to get your game.

Step 1. Register at Tremor Games - Play Games and Win Free Steam Games, Trading Cards, TF2 Items, Gift Cards

Step 2: Go to "Tremor Rewards" and search for the game you want to get (it it likely that the have it) and note how many points the game is worth (this is how many points you will need to earn to get the game).

Step 3: Go to the tab that says "Get Coins" and search for some survey's that you could fill out to earn some points. For easy points, I recommend downloading free apps to your phone and completing the offer's under Peanut Labs that say "Submit your valid information to earn Tremor Coins". That should earn you a good amount of coins. I was able to earn over 3000 coins in under 30 minutes.

Step 4: When you have enough coins to get your game, go back to "Tremor Games" and Purchase it. After that, you should get a message that says your game is awaiting approval. For me, this didn't take long. It only took a few hours for the admin to approve it, but it could take longer for others.

Step 5: You should get the rest of the instructions to receive your game when the admin approves the request. Good luck!

Credit by DG

Cheers only works for steam games?